LARGE PARTIESThank you for choosing the White Horse Family to be the location for a family get together, birthday or other celebration!
Here is some useful information for when you are thinking about your booking:
• We take parties of up to 24
• Any number over 10 will require a deposit of £5 per head
• This deposit is fully refundable up to 48 hours beforehand should anything occur or you need to adjust numbers downwards
• Large parties will have the table for 3 hours
• Pre-orders may be necessary for parties of 20 and above - please call to check beforehand
• On Fridays we can accommodate large parties at these times: Any time at lunch but for the evening, 5PM or 8PM
• On Saturdays, any time between 12PM and 2PM and for the evening 5PM or 8PM
• On Sundays, 12PM, 3PM or 6-7PM
• Weekdays it can be any time during our service hours which are 12-2.30PM or 5-8.30PM
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
This year due to potential supplier issues, we are anticipating that certain items over the Christmas season will be unavailable.
We have therefore decided to pull our usual Christmas Fayre menu and instead 'roll with the punches' and simply use the fresh and seasonal ingredients we will have available through our suppliers. Thanks to the infinite levels of creativity, knowledge and ingenuity of our chefs, we are confident we will be able to provide a selection of festive dishes to tempt your tastebuds that will be on our Specials board throughout Christmas.
This does mean that our usual 3 course offer will be unavailable but fret not! We will still be taking bookings for the festive season and do our best to provide a warm, safe and welcoming atmosphere (as far as restrictions and covid protocol allow). We certainly won't let this dampen our Christmas spirit in any way!
CHRISTMAS OPENING TIMES
We will be remaining closed on Mondays and Tuesdays throughout December due to staffing levels
However we will be open on Tuesday (the 21st) of December.
On the 24th of December, all parties must pay a £5 deposit regardless of party size and it does book up rather quickly so please do take care to book early to avoid disappointment
CHRISTMAS DAY - closed
On the 26th, our opening hours will be 12PM to 7PM with food service until 5PM with a £5 deposit again required regardless of party size
NEW YEAR'S EVE
Ticket only event! Due to popular demand we will be running our usual black tie event in the evening so food service will run 12PM to 3PM with the pub and restaurant closing at 4.30PM to prepare for the evening event. Doors open at 7PM with carriages at 2AM. Our resident New Year's DJ Paul will be spinning the decks as usual so get out your dancing shoes and prepare to party like it's 1999!
NEW YEAR'S DAY
Same opening hours as Boxing Day